The use of laser marking has increased over the past two decades, mainly due to its popularity as a labeling medium. Its use carries substantive advantages in identifying product inventories and the ability to provide consumer information on products. The wide range of materials that can be marked using this method also makes it extremely flexible for commercial and industrial purposes. For optimal results, choose a fiber laser marking machine for your business.
Advantages of Fiber Laser Marking
1. The beam quality is very good. Its diffraction limit multiple M2 is almost close to 1, because it uses fiber material as a medium, it produces very straight light and can be focused to a very small point, thus efficiency and accuracy in marking, cutting and welding are very high.
2. long service life, maintenance-free. Fiber laser marking machines’ lifetime is more than 100,000 hours. Since there is no loss during use, it is basically maintenance-free.
3. It can achieve very high power. The higher the power of the laser, the wider the range of applications.
4. It has good stability and reliability. The fiber laser marking machine effectively compensates for the problem that the conventional laser is very sensitive to vibration, collision, etc., because it is a fiber structure itself, so it is very convenient to use.
5. It can produce a fiber laser output system consisting entirely of fiber optic devices. It can directly amplify and process optical signals without photoelectric conversion, thus achieving stable transmission of ultra-long distance and ultra-high speed, and enhancing the transmission process.
6. The heat generated is very small, very easy to cool. In the working process of the fiber laser, the conversion rate of laser energy can reach 70%–80%, which means that only a small part of the fiber laser is converted into heat.